You are required to perform risk assessment on IT systems and processes. In this role, you are to plan and execute internal audit assignment per approved plan to provide assurance to the management that the systems of internal controls are adequate and operating effectively. You are expected to provide solutions to tighten the control gaps or weaknesses and to follow-up the audit solutions till implemented and resolved.
In addition, you are to participate in ad-hoc projects such as fraud investigations, system development life cycle project, new products and services, review of system incidents and regulatory non-compliance issues.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of IT audit experience with a financial institution
- Certifications in CIA/CISA/CISM/CISSP or its equivalent is preferred
- Highly competent with IT audit methodologies and concepts, including COSO and COBIT
- Demonstrate capability in managing IT audit assignments independently while working as a core member of the Internal Audit team
- Good analytical skill and report writing skill
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)