Phillip Nova (formerly Phillip Futures) is a member of the PhillipCapital Group and a leading brokerage firm specializing in CFD, Forex, Futures, and Stocks. With clearing memberships in 21 global exchanges, including SGX-DT, HKEX, and CME Group exchanges, we have a strong presence in the region and a commitment to delivering exceptional trading experiences for our customers.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Marketing Communications Executive located in Singapore. The Marketing Communications Executive will be responsible for day-to-day full suite of marketing activities and public relations, including but not limited to the development and implementation of advertising campaigns, communication strategies, press releases, and social media marketing. The Marketing Communications Executive will also support the brand and marketing campaigns to ensure they align with the company’s objectives.
- Create and manage SEO, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Develop engaging online content; monitor and analyse content success
- Execute and manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Work with third party graphic designers, web designers, and digital agencies to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Maintain all websites and pages including updating of content, and building new pages
- Develop, implement and track projects with business development teams and sales channels, adhering closely to deadlines and budget
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Manage Chinese social media channels, Chinese digital advertising and marketing and be responsible for targets and results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in marketing communications, public relations, and social media marketing
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Motivated, goal-oriented, attention to detail
- Experience with website content management systems, such as WordPress
- Understanding of branding and marketing principles
- Experience in finance, trading, or brokerage industry is a plus
- Well-versed in SEO, Google AdWords/Analytics, Content Management Systems, Photoshop/Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- Ability to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates on all advertisements and promotion write-ups
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Experienced candidates may be considered for Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Nova Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)