- Requirements gathering from stakeholders.
- Develop and implement application according to requirements over the full cycle of software development.
- Works to keep informed on latest trends, technologies and best practices in mobile software development
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Follow best practises related to development, testing, and change management procedure
- Ensure codes are in compliant to standards.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as Java/J2EE developer or C++ developers.
- Good experience programming with Spring framework.
- Good knowledge in Oauth, ApiGateway and OOP design pattern.
- Knowledge in Jboss and Weblogic application server.
- Preferably working experience in mobile development frameworks. Required Skill(s): MS SQL, Java, Restful API
- Understand code versioning tools (SVN)
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and result oriented
- Working experience in Android application development using Android SDK and so as a developer with Java and other languages
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)