Do you have the time to actively manage your wealth? Have you been too preoccupied and had no chance to fulfill your investment goals? Tap on our investment expertise to build your assets in three simple ways.
Our Portfolio Managers can help you take control of your investments and grow your wealth over the medium- to long-term on a discretionary basis. Benefit from a diversified portfolio of stocks, unit trusts, ETFs or bonds as well as a choice of investing in specific region, country and/or sector.
Managing complex investments can be made simple.
How Discretionary Managed Account Service work?
We offer a varied suite of discretionary managed account services, catering to investors with different risk profiles and needs. Start building your investment portfolio in 3 SIMPLE STEPS.
1. DEFINE your investment objectives, risk tolerances, preferences and constraints.
2. SELECT your portfolio strategy(ies)
3. BUILD your wealth through our team of professional portfolio managers
Key Features of Managed Account Services
1. Global Presence
- Active management of your portfolio in changing market conditions to keep your investment objectives on track
- Researchers and Analysts in Singapore and our regional network in Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia
- Select from a suite of managed account services to suit your risk profile and investment objectives
- Minimum amount starting from SGD 25,000 (with cash, SRS* or existing investments in shares/Unit Trust) *SRS - Supplementary Retirement Scheme (Refer to the CPF website mycpf.cpf.gov.sg
- Direct ownership of stocks in your name
- No withdrawal restrictions and no lock-in period
- Full listing of your portfolio holdings through 24x7 online access and monthly statements
We take an active investment approach in generating portfolio returns. With active management, we aim to add value to our clients' portfolios through our decisions on asset allocation and security selection. Each Investment Strategy that you choose has its own unique investment approach that your portfolio managers uses to generate the returns. We manage risks by keeping close watch on market conditions and taking appropriate actions to rebalance clients' portfolios and implement loss control measures where necessary. Through disciplined risk management, we balance the risk-return potential of our clients' portfolios.
Why Managed Services with PhillipCapital?
When you open a Managed Account with Phillip Securities, you connect yourself with the premier financial institution amongst retail investors in Singapore and across the globe, the recipient of “Best Retail Broker Award” for 2012, 2011 and 2010 recognised by the Securities Investors Association (Singapore).
Since 1975, the PhillipCapital network has grown into an integrated Asian house with a global presence that offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail and high net worth individuals, family offices, corporate and institutional customers. With more than 3,500 employees and over 900,000 clients worldwide, our assets under custody/ management totals to more than USD 28 Billion with shareholders' funds in excess of USD 1 Billion.
List of Managed Account Services*
|Blue Chip Equity Yield|
Access Strategy Information Sheets by clicking on the individual service names
Different minimum investment applies. For details, please refer to respective Strategy Information Sheets.
# Include regular cash distribution on half-yearly basis.
Customised Portfolio Management
If you wish to have a customised portfolio managed by our dedicated portfolio managers with investable capital of S$250,000 or more, we can personalise to accommodate to your specific investment requirements, preferences, and objectives.
|UPFRONT FEE||MANAGEMENT FEE||PERFORMANCE FEE|
|Up to 3% of invested amount||Up to 1.50% p.a. based on
|10% of the net asset value in
excess of prevailing high
*Please contact us for our full listing of Managed Account Services and details on fees & charges.
Please read the Disclaimer for Managed Account Services.