Phillip Money Market Funds
Phillip Money Market Fund aims to preserve principal value and maintain a high degree of liquidity while producing returns comparable to that of Singapore Dollar savings deposits. The Fund will invest primarily in short-term, high-quality money market instruments and debt securities. Such investments may include government and corporate bonds, commercial bills and deposits with financial institutions.
What is Excess Funds Facility?
- Designed to allow your excess funds work harder for you while you wait for your next investment.
- It invests fully in Phillip Money Market Funds (PMMFs)
- It is available in both SGD and USD.
- All you need to do is to opt-in to this facility by giving a one-time authorization.
- This can be done at account opening, via online POEMS trading portal or call us at 6531 1555.
Benefits of Excess Funds Facility
- No sales charges or administrative fees
- High degree of liquidity
- No lock- in period for your excess funds
- Maximise investment opportunities as excess funds are not left idling at any time
- Seamless payment for your shares trades and other investments
How does it work?
- Once you have opted in, excess funds in your trading account with a minimum balance of SGD100 will be automatically invested into Phillip Money Market Funds.
- The said fund will be automatically redeemed from the facility under any of the following scenarios:
(i) for shares payment or other investment purchases or transactional fees charged
(ii) funds withdrawal request by the account holder
This facility is available for Cash Management Account, Cash Prepaid Account, Investment Margin Account and Investment Custodian Account.
^Based on Total Net Assets (TNA) figures reflected in FundSingapore.com (http://www.fundsingapore.com/screener/basic_search)