As a member of the CFD Market Making Team, you will report to the Trading Manager and be responsible for market making, algorithmic and proprietary trading activities. You are required to ensure that the company’s risk exposures are properly hedged and in compliance with regulatory and company policies. You will work with traders to optimise and develop quantitative hedging strategies, build signal generation and back-testing framework across different asset classes. In addition, you will assist the team in providing a comprehensive suite of quality and innovative CFD services for the investors, sales force and corporate partners.
- Degree in any discipline
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Good understanding of risk and hedging concepts
- Possess MS Excel and VBA skills
- Knowledge in IT programming (Python, C++) is an advantage
- Working experience in securities and futures dealing is an advantage
- Certifications in CMFAS M1a, M5 & M6 and M6a is an advantage
- Assertive and quick with numbers
- Team player and able to perform under pressure
- Able to work shifts and on public holidays
If you can take up the challenge, looking for an environment of growth and opportunities; please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)