- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Diploma in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- C++ certification preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a C++ software developer.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)