Phillip Investor Centre is the branch network of PhillipCapital Group and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial investment needs, be it wealth accumulation or protection. Phillip Investor Centre has the solution for everyone. We are seeking passionate individuals and who are driven towards performance excellence for the position of an Associate Investment Consultant.
As an Associate Investment Consultant, you help clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing their financial situation; develop and present financial strategies and plans and provide advisory services in protection and risk management throughout their whole life cycle. You will also provide investment advisory services to clients with the aim to grow their money through various investment strategies.
At PhillipCapital, you can offer more than 300 financial products and services to meet the demands of your retail clients, high net worth individuals and corporate clients. We work with more than 35 insurance partners to source out the most suitable plan for your client. Our Product Teams support you by providing product comparisons and performance analysis of the various investments and equip you with the necessary information so that you can provide these as value-added services for your clients.
Successful candidates will be placed on a 3-month holistic and comprehensive training programme to equip you with the knowledge and skills to succeed in your business. With proven results, you will have the chance to be converted to a full time employee at our Phillip Investor Centre. Build your career with us now!
You will be responsible and involved in:
- Client Acquisition through various prospecting strategies
- Participate in business development activities relating to Financial Planning
- Review prospective/existing client portfolios
- Propose solutions and planning for client investment needs
- Client Management and Retention
- Attend and respond to customer queries professionally
- 21 years old and above (based on MAS requirements)
- A Diploma/Degree, preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, or Engineering
- Passion in Investment/Financial Planning
- Results oriented, Resourceful and Driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Who we are looking for:
- Entry level candidates
- Mid-Career Switch – Candidates looking to build a long-term career with us and have control over your variable remuneration which allows you to achieve financial freedom.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please send a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)