As a SBL (Scrip Borrowing and Lending) Business Development Assistant Manager, you will be responsible to drive SBL product offerings and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders in order to grow SBL revenue. You will need to conduct market intelligence to constantly keep abreast of external competitive products as well as latest changes and developments in the regulatory scene and company policies to ensure that practices are in line with them. You will review and select the most favourable loan terms to obtain optimal return, build cordial relationship with counterparties and constantly work on improving efficiency in the work processes. You will also have to manage risks related to the product.
- A recognized degree in any discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player who interacts with team members, providing support when necessary
- Sequential and analytical thinker
- Good presentation skills
- Good understanding of financial markets
- Certifications in CMFAS M1, M5, M6 and M6A will have an added advantage
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)