- Grow the client base and revenue via FA Reps channel
- Engagement activities with FA Reps on securities related products matters and processes
- Handle enquiries on products and settlements
- Manage clients’ credit management controls
- Conduct product briefing and handles enquiries via seminar or social media platforms
- Participate in FA Reps road shows and activities
- Degree in any discipline
- Experience in a related industry will be an advantage
- Certifications in CMFAS M1, M5, M6 and M6A will have an added advantage
- Entry level candidates with the passion and right attitude to succeed will be considered
- Effective communication skills to be able to speak to clients on an individual or in a seminar capacity
- Meticulous and client centric to provide excellent client relations
If you have a keen eye for innovation, a trailblazer and up for a challenge, apply now! We are looking for talented individuals with fresh new ideas to join our team!
Please send us a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (a member of PhillipCapital).