You will be part of a team to grow the life insurance business though the various sales channels.
- Actively identify new business opportunities
- Build and maintain good relationships with business partners and work closely with them on marketing strategies, trainings, etc
- Provide prompt and effective support to the various sales channels
- Assist in research, analysis and onboarding of life insurance products
- Conduct quarterly and adhoc trainings to the various sales channels
- Ensure that the daily operations run efficiently and smoothly, including commission payouts
- Work on reports to review sales production and incentives of FA Reps
- Assist in system and process enhancement projects to improve overall operational efficiency
- Ensure projects and processes are in compliance with MAS and company’s regulations
- Diploma/Tertiary qualifications in any field
- At least 5 years’ experience in life insurance industry
- Certifications in CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A & Health Insurance are preferred
- Background in life insurance operations will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated and proactive
- Team player and also able to work independently
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)