About the Company
CyberQuote, a subsidiary of Phillip Capital, is an ISO 27001 certified company specializing in Cyber Security, financial training and information technology solutions such as securities trading (full front-to-back office) and processing system. The creator of SEA first online Financial Trading Platform “Poems.”
- B2B Sales and Business Development to acquire and close new opportunities
- Born hunter with an innate hunger to close and win deals
- Pre-sales to promote company IT cyber security services, Fintech solutions and cloud services
- Channel partnership development to onboard business channel partners
- Coordinate with back-office colleague for project implementation
- Client relationship management and channel partnership maintenance
- Project related admin work such as reporting & hosting of financial training.
- Minimum 3 years B2B sales experience in an IT industry / Financial Services Industry
- Trained in solution selling such as SPIN, TAS, Value Based Selling, Target Account Selling, GAP Selling, MEDDIC method, etc.
- Possess knowledge about cyber security, vulnerability assessment penetration testing
- Past experience working for a software vendor in the capital markets
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure to deliver on targets
- Business development experience in the financial sector selling to banks, hedge funds, brokers, large corporates an added advantage
- Attractive OTE (on target earnings), and performance bonus
- Pleasant working culture
- Flexible hybrid arrangement with office in Raffles Place
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by CyberQuote Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)