This position reports to Call Activation Manager.
The executive will be tasked with client servicing, engagement and telemarketing activities through calls and emails. The executive should be comfortable in communicating with clients and working in fast paced working environment.
Through the training, the executive will also learn more about the suite of financial products and services that we offer and currently in the markets. Specifically be trained on our POEMs Platform, our state of the ART Fintech solution.
The executive will be engaging newly app users on our latest POEMS 3 Mobile app. The Executive will offer assistance on how to use the latest features of the app and tools that will help app user in their investments and encourage app users to participate in our POEMS 3 community. The Executive’s goal is to convert leads into our account holders with our latest promotions. In addition, to also engage existing clients to start trading.
The executive will see himself/herself becoming more confident in handling challenging situations and improved interpersonal skill set in handling future challenges he/she may have. Future Career tracks could include Call Activation Manager, Client Experience Executive, Dealer and Financial Advisors.
- Perform out-bound calls to prospects or existing clients
- Familiarize with Products, services and platforms
- Pitch promotions to entice account opening
- Provide guidance to set up trading account
- Perform ad-hoc tasks (e.g. tasks, projects) assigned by the Manager
- Open to provide suggestions and feedback from time to time
- A recognized diploma tertiary education
- Have 2 years of Telemarketing experience, FI / Broking industry experience deal
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Extroverted, expressive, attentive in communication enjoys talking to people and have a pleasant personality
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)