Data Analysts collect data, such as sales numbers or market research, to help companies make the right decisions. This work encompasses several duties and responsibilities, including:
- Collaborate with cross functional team members and stake holders to identify, collect and analyze data; to solve data related business challenges
- Ensure data integrity
- Analyse datasets to identify trends and uncover insights for potential business improvement and business opportunities
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to help visualize data and present recommendations and findings to stakeholders
- Create useful reports and dashboards to help team members and stakeholders track performance and achieve business goals
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of data driven business decisions
- Ensure data is clean and Verified for accuracy and consistency
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Providing expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science).
- Proven experience in data analysis, preferably in a similar role.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis tools (e.g., Python, R, SQL).
- Strong data visualization skills using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or others.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and machine learning concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Effective communication skills with ability to story tell through data
- Familiarity with data governance principles and data privacy regulations is a plus.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Nova Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)