- Support Wealth Management Growth in B2B and B2C Channels through active engagement with Advisors/Clients.
- Attend to services enquiries on B2B FAME platform and data collection of feedback for better platform enhancement.
- Support Account onboarding and Trade Submissions in a timely manner.
- Generation of regular and customised analytical reports for Channels and B2B Partners to evaluate and make data driven decision.
- Discover, Create and Implement RPA processes to automate the team’s routine processes.
- Actively support Team and relevant stakeholders in the RPA learning journey.
- A recognized diploma/degree in any discipline, preferably in Finance
- Certifications in CFMAS modules 1A, 5, 6, and 8 will be an added advantage
- Intermediate or strong knowledge in UiPath, strong in MS office especially Excel, Power Query and other prevalent technologies for process automation.
- Applicants with at least 1 year of relevant work experience preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to accomplish tasks with little guidance
- Well-organised and meticulous