- Perform daily operational work and preparation of bank/broker reconciliations
- Full set accounting for subsidiary’s book
- Timely monthly and yearly closing, supported by schedule of accounts.
- Assist in management reporting including financial analysis and propose recommendations to Management, business units and other external interested parties
- Liaising and preparation of information to meet external audit requirements.
- Meet regulatory reporting requirements with the authorities such as MAS, SGX, ACRA, IRAS and local applicable laws.
- Compliance with the Securities and Futures Act regulations (“SFA”) and all other regulations applicable to the Group, this includes daily treasury cash management and trust maintenance.
- Assist in process improvement and IT initiative to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties whenever assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experiences in relevant roles.
- Internship or traineeship with audit firm is preferred.
- Minimum qualifications: Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy
- Knowledgeable and have exposure in financial statements consolidation for Finance Executive role.
- Positive, meticulous, systematic, assertive, analytical, possess strong problem solving skills, good oral communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under tight timelines and work over time whenever necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)