Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for helping the organisation accomplish its objectives by performing financial and management reporting, and consolidating operational information of the entities in the PhillipCapital Group; safeguarding of the assets by enforcing a high standard of internal controls and compliance with the regulatory requirements and company policies. Depending on your competencies and personal attributes, you might involve in treasury management, sub-group consolidation, IT Automation project, liaison with various stakeholders, this includes but not limited to other business units, internal and external auditors and bankers.
Job responsibilities include:-
- Handle product accounting, mainly processing payment, receipt and journal entries.
- Perform daily operational work and preparation of bank/broker reconciliations
- Full set accounting for subsidiary’s book
- Timely monthly and yearly closing, supported by schedule of accounts.
- Assist in management reporting including financial analysis and propose recommendations to Management, business units and other external interested parties
- Meet regulatory reporting requirements with the authorities such as MAS, SGX, ACRA, IRAS and local applicable laws, if assigned.
- Compliance with the Securities and Futures Act regulations (“SFA”) and all other regulations applicable to the Group, this includes daily treasury cash management and trust maintenance.
- Other duties whenever assigned.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experiences in relevant roles.
- Minimum qualifications: Polytechnic cert/Diploma/ Advance Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy
- Knowledgeable in accounting double entries, preferably financial statement components.
- Positive, meticulous, systematic, assertive, analytical, possess strong problem solving skills, good oral communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under tight timelines and work over time whenever necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)