• Operate, manage, and maintain VMWare ESX and HCI technologies
• Knowledge of administering Windows Server 2016, SQL 2016 and Windows Clustering technology
• Red Hat administration
• AVAMAR Backup experience is an added advantage
• Plan, coordinate, and execute product installations, product upgrades, patch installations and hot fix installations
• Create, manage, and maintain documentation related to the managed systems and operation
• Preferably possess certifications such as Microsoft MCITP, VMWare certified professional or equivalent
• Housekeeping of servers, user account management and ensuring the systems are kept virus-free.
• Support all installation activities with complete documentation
• Perform hardening benchmarks adhering to defined procedure and checklist. Maintain the infrastructure in such a way that it is secure against unauthorised access.
• Deploy and deliver the project deliverables as stated in the project scopes extracted from the proposal/contract.
• Update the Infrastructure team lead on the project progress and status.
• Implement changes through Change Management Process on system components. Ensure change impact is evaluated, contingency plan and test plans are created to support the change request.
• Build, configure, and rollout new releases through Release Management Process on system components that affect operations. Organize training for new releases where necessary.
• Identify, isolate, resolve, escalate and close incident/problem ticket according to ITSM Incident/Problem Management Process.
• Ensure backup and recovery of system components is carried out, so that critical services can continue in the event of a disaster.
• Work with principal hardware or software vendors to resolve problems and implement new technologies.
• Perform daily system health check
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position would be advantageous.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please send a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)