Phillip Capital Management is currently seeking ESG Research Interns to support the Sustainable Investing team. Based in Singapore, the ESG Intern will collaborate with portfolio management teams and investment analysts. The ESG Intern will be part of the Sustainable Investing team that develops and implements ESG strategies and Sustainability initiatives at the firm and group levels. They will have opportunities to represent the team in various stakeholder engagements.
This is a challenging, dynamic and rewarding role that requires one to be logical, methodical, and meticulous.
Project Scope and Duties
- Conduct ESG research in support of our sustainable investments.
- Monitor ESG trends and assist in development of our Sustainable Investment Framework.
- Contribute to outreach and education content.
- Undergraduates pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Interest and knowledge in financial markets and sustainability issues.
- Outward-looking change agent. Strong personal values.
- Adaptable to urgent transitions in a rapidly developing space.
- Collaborative, willing to learn and able to contribute sensibly and sensitively.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.