Assist the Phillip Nova Marcomm team with daily activities and execution of brand and digital marketing campaigns for products and platforms, such as new trading product or trading platform launches, promotional campaigns, as well as events and webinars.
- Coordinate across internal stakeholders (e.g. other business development, customer service, client relations, sales teams) to support campaign communications
- Collaborate with designers to produce visuals for brand marketing campaigns
- Support team on data analysis for campaigns performance
- Maintain all websites and trading apps content/ pages including updating of content, and building new pages
- Respond to and carry out adhoc Marcomm related tasks assigned by Manager or Head of department
- Currently pursuing or enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/ Marketing or related field
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Strong organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Fast learner, meticulous, and hands-on executer with a positive attitude
- Basic knowledge and skills in design tools (adobe, canva etc)
- Has a marketing mind
- Strong writing skills
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Nova Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)