We are strengthening our capabilities in the area of fundamental analysis and portfolio management. To this end, we are expanding our Investment Solutions team to interested candidates with an appetite for analytic work and portfolio management work in a small buy-side setting of managed accounts.
- Undertake deep-dive research, financial modelling and conduct due diligence on companies/sectors with an objective to generate return for managed accounts.
- To be part of the investment team and consistently promote investment ideas and update the team on the latest company/sector developments in written and verbal formats.
- Execute trades for portfolios and analyse client database.
- Assist in other team projects and administrative works.
- Meet up with clients and conduct client seminars occasionally under guidance of senior colleagues.
- Support team’s efforts to generate revenue.
- The qualified candidate should possess (or be finishing) a degree with sufficient finance, economic and investment rigor, or demonstrate similar capabilities through other means.
- Strong interest in fundamental analysis and passionate about equity markets and multi-asset.
- Prior equity research or trading experience for Asian markets will be a huge bonus.
- Front line industry experience in different sectors and overseas experience will be an advantage.
- Analytical and financial modelling skills will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, Bloomberg and other financial market databases will be an advantage.
- Ability to work with others in a team, and yet be able to work independently
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)