Designed to groom talent for leadership roles, the Management Associate (MA) program offers a career track to individuals who wish to pursue a career in the finance industry. The program aims to develop MA into a well-rounded professional to help transform our Phillip backoffice to be a fintech organization.
Being the leading stockbroker in Singapore is not an easy task. Phillip Backoffice is where the nuts and bolts are done. In your 2 years, you will be rotated periodically to 4 core departments for a deeper understanding on the workings of the retail financial services industry. You will be interacting with team members from different levels from senior management to key stakeholders of products and platforms.
Each MA will be designated a mentor (each with more than 10 years experience) to guide your career development and also the cultural transfer so that you can emulate the values of the Phillip Leader.
In your 1st year, you will be required to deliver projects for process improvement within the department which you are placed at as well as develop new business process initiatives. Your placement in the 2nd year will be determined by your performance and interests at the different core departments. If you are a Entry level candidate with 1 year of experience, passionate in joining the financial industry, we are keen to work closely with you to help you achieve your fullest potentials.
At the end of the 2 year MA role, you will graduate to be a Team lead in an Operations function, Global Backoffice Leader User, Process Analyst lead or DevOps team lead. More than 50% of Phillip’s current Directors today were trained in the back office.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline (preference for quantitative degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Finance related degree)
- A motivated individual with the drive to make a difference at the workplace – Not afraid of GRIT.
- Ability to work independently, with resourcefulness to deal with ambiguous situations
- Good communication skills with ability to convey message in a concise and confident manner
- Ablility to code as this role requires one to streamline processes
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)