Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing of unit trust trade orders, including affirmation and confirmation
- Reconciliation and processing of trailer fees payments
- Fund onboarding and maintenance
- Liaise with fund houses on enquiries and documentation
- Participate in process re-engineering activities, implementation of control processes and system UAT
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline. Preference will be given to candidate with relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under stress and do effective prioritization
- Committed and a good team player
- Good analytical skills and meticulous
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong excel skills and/or programming knowledge
If you can take up the challenge, looking for an environment of growth and opportunities; please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department via APPLY NOW button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)