Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for helping the organisation accomplish its objectives by performing financial and management reporting, and consolidating operational information of the entities in the PhillipCapital Group; safeguarding of the assets by enforcing a high standard of internal controls and compliance with the regulatory requirements and company policies. Depending on your competencies and personal attributes, you might involve in treasury management, sub-group consolidation, IT Automation project, liaison with various stakeholders, this includes but not limited to other business units, internal and external auditors and bankers.
Job responsibilities include:-
- Full set accounting for subsidiary’s book
- Timely monthly and yearly closing, supported by schedule of accounts.
- Assist in management reporting including financial analysis and propose recommendations to Management, business units and other external interested parties
- Liaising and preparation of information to meet external audit requirements.
- Meet regulatory reporting requirements with the authorities such as MAS, SGX, ACRA, IRAS and local applicable laws.
- Compliance with the Securities and Futures Act regulations (“SFA”) and all other regulations applicable to the Group, this includes daily treasury cash management and trust maintenance.
- Assist in process improvement and IT initiative to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties whenever assigned.
- Minimum qualifications: Degree in Accountancy, professional qualification is advantageous.
- Must have either at least 5 years of working experiences in relevant roles or; at least 2-3 years of auditing working experiences.
- Knowledgeable in FRS and capable to prepare financial statements consolidation.
- IT knowledge in programming, coding and data analytics is preferred.
- Positive, meticulous, systematic, assertive, analytical, possess strong problem solving skills, good oral communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under tight timelines and work over time whenever necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please email a cover letter with your resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)