- Plays a critical role in managing the network of Phillip Investor Centres (PIC) including future expansion/relocation in serving the clients’ needs in the neighbourhood
- Formulate & execute strategy to increase PIC’s presence in the community as a one-stop financial hub serving clients’ financial needs through omni-channel strategy and O2O marketing
- Responsible for achieving revenue and profit targets for investment/insurance product sales, together with the Branch Managers
- Initiating programs to acquire new client accounts and increase engagement level with existing client base
- Champion & drive projects aiming to grow wealth management business within Phillip Investor Centre
- Assist HOD in strategizing & overseeing branches’ sales achievement & marketing initiatives
- Degree holder
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Industry with min 3 experience in sales management &/or process re-engineering
- Able to strategize plan and drive projects independently.
- Good communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Driven, meticulous & an agile team player that is able to engage staff at all levels.
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please write in with a detailed resume stating the position applied and expected salaries to the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)