Hiring for a new role to work closely with and support traders in building tools to automate different aspects of their daily routine and enhancement of existing trading systems and logic. Potential candidates should be interested in crafting solutions to unique problems and requirements based on the trader’s inputs. Financial product knowledge not necessary.
• Understanding of software skills such as software development, maintenance, and improvement
• Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
• Proficient in development using Python, VBA, SQL
• Reasonable working knowledge of OO design, algorithms, and data structures
• Eager to take ownership of work with real business impact
• Overcome obstacles and take projects through to completion
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries, to the HR department at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)