As part of the Contract for Difference (CFD) Market Making Team, you will be reporting to the Dealing Manager and be responsible for the development and maintenance of CFD Market Making and trading infrastructure.
- Automate CFD Market Making trading strategies and develop scripts for trade execution
- Backtest trading strategies and algorithms
- Write test cases and user requirements for IT systems
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Troubleshoot production issues and follow up with relevant stakeholders until resolution
- Degree in any discipline, Engineering preferred
- Prior work experience of at least 1 year in securities dealing / trading is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, VBA, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of risk and hedging concepts
- Knowledge in IT programming (especially Python) is an advantage
- Certifications in CMFAS M1a, M5 & M6 and M6a is an advantage
If you can take up the challenge, looking for an environment of growth and opportunities; please direct a full resume, stating the position applied, present and expected salaries to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Brought to you by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (A member of PhillipCapital)